Tessuti’s Lily Linen Dress in Mustard Maize
It was my first time working with linen and it was a dream to sew. Although my bust size suggested otherwise, I cut out the small as I had found this to be the best fit for me in the Gabby Dress – it was perfect for the Lily too.
The pattern was a stretch for my confident beginner sewing skills, but the instructions were clear and it came together without incident. The pockets took me a while to nut out (ie. it took numerous readings and re-readings of the instruction and lots of peering at the photos). I’m so glad I persisted (I almost left them off) as they really make the dress.